Harxin Cooperation is committed to the privacy of all the individuals and businesses it deals with. This document sets out our policies on handling personal information.
What kind of personal information does Harxin Cooperation collect and what is it used for?
Harxin Cooperation is in the business of importing and distributing consumer goods, and collects and holds the personal information necessary to carry out its business. The following are the main types of information collected by Harxin Cooperation and the main purposes they are used for.
- Information such as names, business contact details and dealings with suppliers and potential suppliers to Harxin Cooperation
- Information such as names, business contact details and dealings with customers and potential customers of Harxin Cooperation
- Information such as names and contact details of persons who contact Harxin Cooperation with requests for information, including through Harxin Cooperation’s website
- Information about applicants for employment with Harxin Cooperation
- Information about Harxin Cooperation’s employees and contractors relevant to their employment or contract with Harxin Cooperation
What it is used for
- To administer Harxin Cooperation’s dealings and potential dealings with suppliers of products and services
- To supply products and services. To ascertain credit worthiness of customers and share information with a credit data base. To carry out marketing activities by Harxin Cooperation.
- We do not sell personal information to other organisations. To make legally required notifications (e.g. product recalls) and monitor Harxin Cooperation’s compliance with regulations
- To respond to those requests. “Cookies” may be used to track patterns of use of the website.
- To assess those applications for employment
- To fulfill Harxin Cooperation’s responsibilities as employer and contracting party
Who is the personal information disclosed to?
Harxin Cooperation will not provide personal information to any third parties, including overseas recipients except:
- To regulatory bodies where legally obliged to do so;
- To related companies of Harxin Cooperation, for the same kinds of purposes as listed above;
- To ensure continuity of service, to another company if the supply of the product or service has been transferred to that company;
- To contractors engaged to provide services in connection with the purposes mentioned above (such as third party warehouses, transport companies)
- If it is otherwise permitted or required by the Privacy Act or any other law.
Keeping your information secure Harxin Cooperation uses security procedures and technology to protect the information we hold.
Where the personal information is no longer required, we delete/destroy the information permanently.
COMMENTS? COMPLAINTS? WANT TO KNOW MORE?
You can get in touch with Harxin Cooperation about privacy issues if you
- Want to let us know NOT to collect any particular information about you or NOT to use it for any particular purpose;
- Want to ask for access or correction to any personal information about you held by Harxin Cooperation, to the extent authorised by the Privacy Act and all other applicable laws.
- Have a complaint.
How to contact: